Terms and Conditions
We try to keep the do’s and don’ts to an absolute minimum! But there are a few things we ask you to be mindful of before you book…
Please note that we have a no-smoking policy in Well Cottage.
1. Bookings can only be confirmed after receipt of a signed booking form accepting our terms and conditions, and a deposit of 30% of the total bill. For bookings made less than six weeks before the commencement of the holiday, the full payment in full and a signed booking form is required. We do not accept children under the age of 12. We do not accept dogs or other pets.
2. If you have to cancel your holiday, please phone us straight away. We will then endeavour to re-let the cottage. If we re-let, we will refund any monies paid to us, less an amount for admin and re-advertising. Please note that if the cottage is not re-let you will have to pay the full balance due. We strongly recommend that yo take out holiday cancellation insurance.
3. Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only for the period confirmed on the booking form. No more persons may occupy the cottage than stated on the original booking form. Arrangements for meal service, tours, activities or treatments are made between you and the person or company involved; we do not accept liability for any such activity or service. The owners and their agents have the right of access to the property during your period of occupation.
4. Please ensure that Well Cottage is left in the same clean and tidy condition that you found it. Any damage or breakages should be reported to us immediately so that we can arrange appropriate action or replacement. You will be liable for damage or breakages caused by you or your party or if any excessive cleaning is required.
5. You are welcome, at your own risk, to use the Well Cottage garden. You may walk around our fields and use the woodland as we explain to you on arrival, but please be aware that these are work areas and that all boundaries and livestock must be respected. Please make your own inspections to ensure that barbeques, garden furniture etc. are safe, suitable and properly used. Any item that becomes unsafe should be withdrawn and brought to our attention.
6. Please note that check-in time is from 3pm on your arrival day, and check out time is 10am on your departure day. Please respect these times – it ensures that Well Cottage is prepared to the highest standard between rentals.
7. We do not accept liability for any personal injuries sustained by you or any member of your party (unless caused by our negligence) or for the loss, theft or damage of or to personal property howsoever caused, including motor vehicles. We are relieved of all liability should the accommodation reserved not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. If, for any reason, we have to cancel your booking, we will make every attempt to offer you equivalent or higher standard accommodation. If this is not possible, our total liability is limited to a refund of the monies paid.