Perfect Holiday Accommodation…
The holiday cottage is a stunning, detached barn conversion sleeping up to four people and completed to the highest specification.
Situated in the tiny hamlet of Coombe Farm, close to the bluebell woods around Herodsfoot and the West Looe Valley, it is the perfect base from which to explore the fishing villages of Looe and Polperro, the wilds of Bodmin Moor, and all the places which make Cornwall such an evocative and beloved holiday destination, whatever the season.
Inside Well Cottage
We hope the photos say it all.
Inside Well Cottage you’ll find plenty of space to relax and first-class facilities blended with contemporary Cornish comfort.
- Bedroom 1: with super-king size bed, french doors onto terrace. En-suite bathroom: bath with shower over, under-floor heating.
- Bedroom 2: bedroom with either king size bed or full-size twin beds. Adjoining bathroom with bath and large walk-in shower, under-floor heating.
- Sauna/exercise room: large infra-red sauna, air-resistance rowing machine and elliptical cross-trainer
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble drier
Contact us on: +44 (0)1579 320147
Taking advantage of the views over the valley towards Herodsfoot and adjoining fields:
- Lounge: cathedral ceilings, wood burner, french doors to large patio and private garden with BBQ
- Kitchen: spacious and well-equipped, American-style fridge-freezer, range-style cooker, dishwasher
- Dining room/workspace: comfortable and cosy, seating 6.
- Flat-screen Freeview TVs in both bedrooms.
- Freeview+ in lounge with Amazon Firestick (use your own Amazon account for Netflix etc, or bring your own stick). DVD.
- Music system with i-Pod docking station
- BT Ultrafast all fibre Internet with free BT Premium Wi-Fi throughout the cottage.
- Free local phone calls via landline (NB – mobile service can be patchy, we recommend wifi calling)
- Full central heating, under-floor heating in the bathrooms, woodburning stove in lounge.
- Solar hot water.
- All linen and towels (except beach towels) are provided.
- Our water comes from our own spring (UV treated).
Outside Well Cottage
Private drive, ample off-road parking, private garden, patio (with furniture), lower terrace. BBQ.