Perfect Holiday Accommodation…
The holiday cottage is a stunning, detached barn conversion sleeping up to four people and completed to the highest specification.
Situated in the tiny hamlet of Coombe Farm, close to the bluebell woods around Herodsfoot and the West Looe Valley, it is the perfect base from which to explore the fishing villages of Looe and Polperro, the wilds of Bodmin Moor and all the places which make Cornwall such a beloved holiday destination, whatever the season.
Inside Well Cottage
We hope the photos say it all.
Inside Well Cottage you’ll find plenty of space to relax and first-class facilities blended with contemporary Cornish comfort.
- Bedroom 1: with super-king size bed, french doors onto terrace. En-suite bathroom: bath with shower over, under-floor heating.
- Bedroom 2: bedroom with either king size bed or full-size twin beds. Adjoining bathroom with bath and large walk-in shower, under-floor heating.
- Sauna/exercise room: large infra-red sauna, air-resistance rowing machine and elliptical cross-trainer
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble drier.
Contact us on: +44 (0)1579 320147
Taking advantage of the views over the valley towards Herodsfoot and adjoining fields:
- Lounge: cathedral ceilings, wood burner, french doors to large patio and private garden with BBQ
- Kitchen: spacious and well-equipped, American-style fridge-freezer, range-style cooker, dishwasher
- Dining room/workspace: comfortable and cosy, seating 6.
- Flat-screen Freeview TVs in both bedrooms.
- Freeview+ in lounge. DVD. Music system with i-Pod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Free local phone calls (NB – mobile service can be patchy
- Full central heating, under-floor heating in the bathrooms, woodburning stove in lounge.
- Solar hot water.
- All linen and towels (except beach towels) are provided.
- Our water comes from our own spring (UV treated).
Outside Well Cottage
Private drive, ample off-road parking, private garden, patio (with furniture), lower terrace. BBQ.
Truly magnificent accommodation in a wonderfully peaceful setting. Thank you so much!